reformed right brain

Monday, October 02, 2006

One to pick up again...and again


I first picked this book up when I was in school in 2001 and was blown away. Bruchko (Bruce Olson) had a calling on his life and was completely dependent on God’s provision even though the people of his community thought differently. In the face of adversary/sickness and persecution he stood in God’s Grace as an modern example of a mission minded heart. He so in-culturated himself that he was in the hammocks and dirt with the people. He lives this out "I will show him how much he must suffer for my name." This reviving story will change your life, God is faithful to bring about ways to make us ever dependent on His Grace, even through the suffering of His people. Praise God!

2 Comments:

Blogger mi familia said...

Travis told me about this book when i first started going to GCC. i have always wanted to read it but have not come across it...hmm now i know who has a copy...hint, hint :).

Wednesday, 04 October, 2006  
Blogger From the Woodall Family said...

Mike, I have given both copies that i had away. But I am asking for one for our anniversary...

Wednesday, 04 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home